Our Bodies are Fueled by Food!
Food is the very substance that provides the building blocks for life. It’s been this way for thousands of years and it is just as true today. There are incredible provisions available to us on this Earth, yet we are encouraged to choose highly processed “foods”, outside their natural state. It’s no shock that so many people are sick, depressed, frustrated and tired.
Most staples of our modern diet are totally lacking in the building blocks we need to feel great. Decades of clever advertising by food industry giants and pharmaceutical companies paired with poorly interpreted science have taken a toll on our well-being. The food that your body actually needs may surprise you, and your body may surprise you when you begin giving it the raw materials it’s so desperately craving.
You truly ARE what you eat!
- Are you looking for a more natural and holistic approach to dealing with your health concerns?
- Are you confused by all of the dietary information flying around, and want the straight scoop?
- Do you feel like working with a coach, and having someone there to cheer you on and answer all of your questions, would help you to achieve your goals more effectively?
- Are you sick of the “trend of the day” diets and magic potions that always backfire or leave you feeling like garbage?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
What to expect from your wellness program
- Become educated and empowered to take control of your health. The body’s innate intelligence allows it to know exactly what it needs in order to function at its best. You’ll learn how to listen to your body.
- After an analysis of your health information and nutritional assessments, I’ll develop a diet and lifestyle plan that fits your life. These will be changes that are tailored to correct the deficiencies in your body to restore balance and improve health.
- We will balance your systems, not your symptoms. Instead of putting a Band-Aid on your symptoms, we’ll get to the root cause of your health imbalances.
- This is not a “magic pill”, “super shake” or a quick fix in many instances. You must be an active participant. I will educate you and cheer you on, but it is you that determines the degree of success that you have. I was once in your shoes, and I am happy to guide you with baby steps or jump right into the deep-end with you. It’s all up to you.
Who will benefit?
- People who have been unsuccessful with weight loss
- People with sugar cravings, migraines, heartburn, depression, fatigue and digestive issues
- People with blood sugar imbalances and endocrine dysfunction
- People that have or think they may have a food allergy or intolerance
- People who suffer from ADHD, asthma, and eczema
- Athletes that want to maximize their strength, endurance and reaction time.
If any or all of these things apply to you, please call and make an appointment for a FREE 45-minute initial consult. This will give us a chance to get together, and see if I can help you to accomplish your personal goals. Afterward, we can decide on a program that works perfectly for you. What do you have to lose?
Call our Summerville chiropractic office at 843-900-7006 today to make an appointment for your FREE 45-minute initial nutritional consultation.